|When:||Seminar on 05/22/18|
|Where:||Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants|
Though most individuals realize the steady gains the stock market achieved over the past year wouldn’t last forever, dramatic swings and drops can still be nerve-wracking. The good news is, while retirees and those approaching retirement can’t completely diversify away all the risk in their portfolios, there are ways to help protect your retirement assets in these uncertain times!
Discussion Highlights Include:
• Learn defensive strategies, especially for volatile markets, that are easy to implement.
• Eliminate the common, but financially fatal, mistakes investors make in Bear markets.
• Make sure that market volatility doesn’t upend your plan for income.
• Discover special strategies to manage IRA, 401(k), 403b and TSA (including Required Minimum Distributions) when markets are rising and falling.
• Learn six action steps you can take now to get more efficient growth, income and preservation.
|6:30 PM to
|Session 1 of 1||Register|
|See Current / Past Seminar Dates|
|Current / Past Instances|
|6:30 PM to
|Session 1 of 1|
Steve believes that while money is very important, the activities and relationships we enjoy in life are much more important and that money is just fuel for the journey.
This philosophy is derived from his 30 years of working at solving the complex issues of retirement, in combination with his history of success in a wide variety of entrepreneurial, sports and artistic ventures. Steve has an established practice
in Buffalo Grove, IL, the home office of SGL Financial. He holds an MA in Economics, a Registered Financial Consultant (RFC), and a Certified Estate Planner (CEP).
In forming SGL Financial, Steve draws from a wealth of different venues as an accomplished tennis professional, opera singer, business person in upper management with Federated Department Stores, teaching of economics on the college level, and a philosophical world view based on the highest levels of integrity and continuing desire to be of service to other human beings.
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants583 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Wheeling, Illinois (IL) 60090