|Where:||Norwin Chamber of Commerce|
This course is designed as a comprehensive personal finance course for those in the early stages of retirement or those preparing to retire. It addresses pitfalls to avoid, difficult retirement decisions, and other essential information.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals and couples nearing or at retirement that are looking for the answer to "What to do now?'
- Those concerned about our financial markets and who want to prepare for the "next" recession.
- Baby Boomers looking for retirement guidance based on academic research.
- Investors looking for new perspectives or ideas.
What You Will Learn:
Recent academic research from Boston College, The Wharton School of Business, and The University of Michigan (among others) detail a fundamental shift in retirement planning for the Baby Boomer Generation.
Listed below are specific areas covered by the recent research:
- Reasons Retirees Run Out of Money
- Rising Health Care Costs in Retirement
- Optimal Assest Allocation in Retirement
- When to take Social Security
- When to do a Roth Conversion
- Asset Preservation in Retirement
- Tax Reduction and Estate Planning
- How to Develop an Income Plan and Account for Inflation
- Sequence of Returns Risk/Retiring into a Bad Market
- Baby Boomer Retirement Course Workbook to follow along in class
- Getting Your Financial House in Order Self-Study Guide
- Getting Your Estate in Order Guidebook
- The Personal Wealth Index Questionnaire and Customized Report
Please click the Register Now button to register for this course and pay the course tuition fee. This is a 2 week-long course.
|See Current / Past Course Dates|
|Current / Past Instances|
|6:15 PM to
|Session 1 of 2|
|6:15 PM to
|Session 2 of 2|
Jason Laux, Retirement Advisor, Synergy Group Inc.
Jason Laux has been the Vice President of the Synergy Group for the past 17 years. He has a bachelor’s degree from Pennsylvania State University, graduating summa cum laude in advertising and public relations with a concentration on business and economics. He is a registered representative and an Investment Advisor Representative with Series 6, 63 and 65 securities licenses. He also carries a Pennsylvania Life, Health and Accident insurance license. His practice is focused on securing independent retirements for his clients by creating predictable income plans, protecting retirement assets, and mitigating the cost of long term care. Jason is a featured retirement strategy speaker and has conducted hundreds of financial and retirement meetings over the past 14-plus years. He has been seen and heard on many local affiliate media outlets including Fox Business, MSNBC and The Investor News.
Jason Laux is a registered representative with securities offered through J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. (JWC) Member FINRA/SIPC. Jason Laux offers Investment Advisory Services through J.W. Cole Advisors, Inc. (JWCA). Insurance and annuities offered through The Synergy Group, Inc., PA insurance license #54229. The Synergy Group, Inc. is not affiliated with any government agency. Synergy Financial does not give tax or legal advice to individuals; you should contact your own personal attorney or tax advisor. Any comments regarding guaranteed income streams refer only to fixed insurance products. They do not refer, in any way to securities or investment advisory products. Fixed Insurance and annuity product guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company and are not offered by JWC/JWCA. Synergy Financial Group and JWC/JWCA are unaffiliated entities.
Norwin Chamber of Commerce321 Main Street
Irwin, Pennsylvania 15642
If you have any questions regarding this course, please contact our office at 412-673-7760