|When:||Workshop on 04/23/19|
We hope you’ll join us for this fun and informative complimentary event: Lifetime Income Products
With life expectancies rising every year due to improvements in science and medical technology, more and more pressure is being put on portfolios to last 30-40 years during retirement. In this educational workshop series, join us as we review the basics of lifetime income products. Discover how they work, where they fit it and recent developments in how these products work and function.
Some of the topics to be discussed:
- What types of annuities work best for income
- Common misunderstandings about annuities
- How product design has evolved in recent years
- Recent research on the value of “longevity insurance” within your retirement portfolio
- A summary of all pros and cons for review
- How to identify good and bad annuity products
- When you should avoid purchasing annuities
If you’re interested in learning how these products can help ensure retirement income for as long as you live – and without any market risk - we encourage you to join us for this informational learning event!
A pasta dinner & wine will be served! Space is limited, so register today!
|6:30 PM to
|Session 1 of 1||Register|
|See Current / Past Workshop Dates|
|Current / Past Instances|
|6:30 PM to
|Session 1 of 1|
Gabriel Lewit, CEO & Steve Lewit, President
In this month’s free educational workshop, SGL Co-Founders Steve and Gabriel Lewit will examine the inner workings of available lifetime income products.
Steve and Gabriel provide their clients with over 35 years of collective wisdom, and as fiduciary advisors, they always put your best interests first.
SGL Financial1130 West Lake Cook Road
Buffalo Grove, Illinois 60089