This course is designed as a comprehensive personal finance course for those in the early stages of retirement or those preparing to retire. It addresses pitfalls to avoid, difficult retiremetn decisions, and other essential information.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals and couples nearing or at retirement that are looking for the answer to "What to do now?'
- Those concerned about our financial markets and who want to prepare for the "next" recession.
- Baby Boomers looking for retirement guidance based on academic research.
- Investors looking for new perspectives or ideas.
What You Will Learn:
Recent academic research from Boston College, The Wharton School of Business, and The University of Michigan (among others) detail a fundamental shift in retirement planning for the Baby Boomer Generation.
Listed below are specific areas covered by the recent research:
- Reasons Retirees Run Out of Money
- Rising Health Care Costs in Retirement
- Optimal Assest Allocation in Retirement
- When to take Social Security
- When to do a Roth Conversion
- Asset Preservation in Retirement
- Tax Reduction and Estate Planning
- How to Develop an Income Plan and Account for Inflation
- Sequence of Returns Risk/Retiring into a Bad Market
- Baby Boomer Retirement Course Workbook to follow along in class
- Getting Your Financial House in Order Self-Study Guide
- Getting Your Estate in Order Guidebook
- The Personal Wealth Index Questionnaire and Customized Report
Please click the Register Now button to register for this course and pay the course tuition fee. This is a 2 week-long course.
|6:00 PM to
|Session 1 of 2||Register|
|6:00 PM to
|Session 2 of 2|
Terry Judy, Retirement Advisor, Synergy Group Inc.
Terry Judy is a Retirement Advisor at The Synergy Group. As an Investment Advisor Representative of GFPC and Retirement Planner, he helps individuals and families achieve their retirement goals. He collaborates with his clients in building, protecting, and preserving wealth for their retirement years. You can listen to Terry on the weekly radio show Laux On Your Retirement. Terry also conducts public workshops, college courses, and other educational events throughout Western Pennsylvania.
Terry Judy offers investment advisory services offered through Global Financial Private Capital, LLC and securities products through G.F. Investment Services, LLC (“GFIS”), Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products and services are offered through The Synergy Group, Inc. PA Insurance license #54229. Guarantees are associated with insurance products and are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company and may be subject to restrictions, limitations or early withdrawal fees, which vary by the issuer. They do not refer, in any way to securities or investment advisory products. GFPC and GFIS are not affiliated with The Synergy Group, Inc. The Synergy Group, GFPC and GFIS are not affiliated with any government agency and do not provide tax or legal advice. Individuals should contact their own tax and legal advisors.
Pitt Greensburg150 Finoli Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601
If you have any questions regarding this course, please contact our office at 412-673-7760